Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dream house.

I am in the market for bedroom furniture. I am specifically looking for a chair these days, although a bed and new living room furniture are never far from the forefront. A chair. I am looking for a comfortable reading chair. A chair that is both smart and cozy, welcoming and chic at the same time. It has to withstand swinging legs and stains from red wine and coffee alike. It must be mobile, because I rearrange when all else is lost. It has to have a vintage feel with a modern overlay. I am open to pattern and stripes, dusters and a high rise. Wing backed or egg shaped; whatever it ends up being, it has to speak to me.

Don't even get me started on bedding...

1 comment:

leezle said...

there's a new good will on Pembina, near the U of M, across from Montys (haaa) go there. they have some pretty rad stuff, cheapy cheapo too

-lisa xo