Monday, November 10, 2008

School work.

My second cousin and friend Chris invited me to his school for a project he is working on for his Graphic Design program at the Red River Princess campus. His project, still in the newborn stages of production is based on ladies who ride bicycles. I rode down, bejeweled and lipsticked and fur hatted and shined up old Jessica Alba for her first legitimate photo shoot. Pictures to come. This is me killing time in the empty classroom while he was accounted for in attendance one door down.



Post script: Dear Grandma, I took the liberty of expecting yet another cheque at Christmas Eve inside an MCC sale mitten and went ahead and ordered the Fox print that I posted yesterday. Thank you for the wonderful piece of art for Christmas Grandma and Grandpa, you (and your fifty dollar bill) have great taste in art, if I may be so bold.

I love you two gems, Megsie.

Post post script: Grandma, let's play Scrabble soon and eat shnudda zoup please. I have been practicing like mental, and I am going to kick your sweet sweet ass.

Post post post script: Here are some pictures of my home taken just a quick minute ago. For interests sake. I was happily bored this afternoon. Days off at my house are a rarity and usually end up spent reading, dressing up in fakey mustaches and top hats, cooking, baking, or cleaning. This morning I woke up early early to clean, make breakfast, make a pot of tea and sip from a china teacup while catching up on the only TV show I watch, Gossip Girl, at my kitchen table. Wonderful day.







4 comments:

eja_crepusculario said...

Oh man. The hours I spent in that studio...

I have been checking my mailbox incessantly, but alas, no pieces of you.

jj. said...

hottie in red. i love you too much.

Dick said...

your apartment is magickal!

Andrew said...

girls with bikes

I like it