Sunday, November 16, 2008

Judy the beauty.






















Marry me, beautiful yellow haired suspender clad man.

Too bad I am not dating right now. The train of opportunity carrying it's weight in good looking men rolled through the Graffiti Gallery last night and for the better part of the evening I stood and stared at people. Standing in the middle of the art show chaos, dipping gingersnaps in coffee, staring. My prowling boots were uncontrolable. To Andrea Wong, Michelle and Sea Bass, please pardon my state of distraction. It couldn't be helped.

More to come.

3 comments:

cara said...

i was distracted by your incredible hair color - and by how our friends are such huge babes.

Dick said...

i deleted my comment because it was creepy

please marry him though

that much i will say

freya said...

that boy IS a babe!