Sunday, October 19, 2008

Test strips.

Devendra is playing. Clean hair is hanging past the shoulders at long last, Janique is eating chips daintily over Aggy Dean's glossy mug plastered across the front page of POP magazine in the corner and Jane B. is locked away in the darkroom. I was just in my own small darkroom, dragging fingers of a feather's weight over glossy white photo paper checking and rechecking before exposing it. Jane(ssa) is teaching me to print photos today. We snuck into the basement of the Photography faculty and she handed a box of paper over to me like the little boy with the five loaves and two fish. I won't make 5000 prints today, but I made three and am pretty excited about it.

Rabbi, I know my homework was to place Suf's Seven Swans album on my turntable, dim the lights, light some candles, draw a bath and soak, but this opportunity seemed just a bit more enticing. So many opportunities at opportune times this week. Don't fret pet, tomorrow we will lock eyes and interdigitate our fingers over a bottle of Cousin's finest vin rouge.

With love and unaccustomed eyesight, Madgeburg.

No comments: