Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am dating Art.






















Okay, I have submitted some prints for this particular show that span my experiences abroad and at home this year. I have chosen five or six to be [semi] exact. For sale, or not for sale; it is up to you. I would love to see some familiar faces gawking at my photography, heads bent just so, and I will probably be a little nervous because of it all. If my work is uninteresting to you, at least you can come and stare at other people's work--not to mention all the interesting people with the stovepipe legs and the leather jackets--as some form of conciliation. Isn't that the whole point behind art shows? The interesting people? I think so, anyway. Come, if you please. Gawking is encouraged and applauded.

Madge.

2 comments:

J. said...

sans question. x and o.

Anonymous said...

coolcool, I think I'm going to come see this.