Monday, June 9, 2008

Part 1. Precarious

Thankfully, the relentless rain is keeping any unwanted gaggles of customers at bay and I am writing with a single hand while the other continues to force feed the last six inches of Subway's finest trio of Cold Cuts down the hatch. Southwest sauce is everywhere and I am not complaining. Janique of Redbull came into my workplace, F/Q, this morning bearing gifts of energy drinks. Two down, fifteen to go; oh boy.

In between steaming silks and Windexing anything and everything at the shop, I have been scoping the internet for art project inspiration. Mission accomplished. Below is a myriad representation of my findings. I am currently obsessed with illustrator/writer Maira Kalman (whose work dominates in the space below). Enjoy.

New photos will be up shortly.
Blessings.

MF.











No comments: