Thursday, January 15, 2009

Au Revoir.

Queens is no more. If you know me, you will know where to look.

Why am I leaving you ask? I am tired of being tracked by unwelcome and unwanted people. Besides, this post was starting to become too heavy on baby references. From here on in expect short stories, more photographs and mood swings. It is what I do best.

Good riddance Married Men, strangers, sixth cousins and all those people I used to know in elementary.

I have enough. Oh, I have taken a lover. On that note, adieu.
Madge.

4 comments:

Little Bird said...

but i neeeed yooou!

Luminary of Day said...

Already saw your new shit, my favorite bizzy-bee-MD. It was time. Peace and we are out.

Jeremy said...

This married man, sixth-cousin sorta stranger will miss this wee blog. But I guess that's sorta the point.

方便 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.