Monday, August 11, 2008

Flatty and the Red Ferrari.

A hearty 'Bon Voyage' goes out to my Auntie Marj and cousin Sara as they venture out in the direction of the continent called Africa. Dear God, Africa; home to a host of internet celebrity animals and insects that can eat your face in one millisecond. Right Sara? "Flatty" and the "Red Ferrari" tarantulas better watch their hairy backs because these ladies will be arriving in about twelve hours bleary eyed and bedazzled with khakis and Konk and combat boots and those cute mini tennis racket things that electrocute the hell out of things named "Flatty" and the "Red Ferrari".

Hellooooo, Kenya. Hellooooo, Uganda (I think). I can barely stand to wait another three weeks to see the pictures and hear the stories of these two. Oh my lord. Picture a Jane Goodall/Lucille Ball mother daughter mash-up and you might have a somewhat vague and hilarious representation of Auntie Marj and cousin Sara. Maybe not. I am laughing already. "I'll say a little prayer for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu". At the rate of their collective and SEVERE arachnophobia, they might need a little more than a prayer. Maybe not.

I miss you guys already; have a brilliant trip.

Love Megs.

No comments: