Friday, July 25, 2008

Juillet.

Juillet means July in French. I took a couple rolls of film this past week. Have at it.

Oh, in other news, the magicians at Perth's drycleaning got all of the puke out of my 100% silk sailor dress. I considered posting a shot of myself taken at the Giraffe/Salmon wedding event of the summer but opted not to. Sorry.

Okay, I don't feel like writing.




























































































































































































Oh what the hell, here is a picture of a giraffe arm wrestling in a sea of dads. Dear Lord, help me. Help me, help me Rhonda. Have a laugh on me.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

your photo updates are like ice cream on a hot day

Brittany said...

that shot of janique in the car is great - the focus is spot on!

Jeremy said...

I know I've already gushed about most of these, but again...photographic greatness.

BobbyRisigliano said...

Jeremy was dead on. I could comment on just about every posting and possibly will but at 2.04 in the morning it''l have to wait. Keep me captivated Megan.

A Cousin.