Thursday, April 24, 2008

Queen of the Stone Age.

Today's title is dead appropriate seeing as I began and neared completion of The Wheel. Today was the day Korakan taught me how to build a back wheel for my bicycle. It was a daunting experience and for the most part, he sat on the couch and laughed aloud at my disastrous handiwork and gauche screwdriver antics. For a good two hours my nose and eyes hovered a quarter of an inch from the spinning rim while I tightened spokes in half-turns and inspected the dish with an air of piousness worthy of a nun. Learning new things is good. This is pretty much when down today, save for some minor details that are beyond my comprehension.



Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am throwing in the towel in the writing department for a while. My mind is bone dry of any and all material worth recording and all I can think about lately is Denmark and eating. Shit.

Madge.

No comments: