Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I bid you adieu, Lady Birds.

This one is for you Loco Ono; my one and only friend who watches this site with eagle eyes. Enjoy each and every black and white shot and know that you are loved more than anything else. I miss you and will be sure to pass on your wise (and apologetic) words to Cousin J-Fridge. My fingers are crossed across my chest that the Land 'O Plenty has worn holes through your jeans and melted your heart to dust. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Blessings to all of my migrating/ed Lady Birds (Erin, Lo and now Mave) be well and find your hearts taped to the underside of cafe chairs, buried in a stack of pagmena's or street pad thai, bound in a stack of dusty French vinyl or floating behind light eyelids in Venice. Be well, be well. You are loved plenty.

Across the dump, with love. Your Madgesty.







































3 comments:

tiffany said...

you are a lipstick wearing babe.

Erin said...

i love i love
I LOVE.
you ARE a lipstick wearing babe! and i am a huge fan of your tan lines.

Loco said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

I screamed it out loud.

you break my knees & bring tears to my eyes.

tu me manques, Lo.