Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Eggs basted medium are the new black.

I love eggs. I love any food that doesn't have to be swallowed or even chewed. There is nothing more satisfying on a Tuesday afternoon, waking up at four in the afternoon, followed suit by two eggs basted medium sliding down the hatch without having to chew. Brilliant.

I, myself have no idea where this sudden obsession with unnecessary chewing came about, but like most things that come into my brain and out of my mouth, I am rolling with it. Last night was Alfie's first annual New Year's Eve party and as much as I despise the unnecessary as a whole (such as chewing, combing hair or ridiculous holidays like New Year's Eve), I went with an attitude of shining optimism. We danced and much to my chagrin, I had fun.

The following are some of my favorite photos to date. There is a sprinkling of Europe, Francaphone birds, New Year's eve, and various photogenic (and some not so photogenic) friends. Enjoy.

Eat an egg or two without chewing, it's worth the effort (or lack thereof).
I think I am still drunk.

























More to come; patience is a virtue, or so I hear.
Blessings to all.

Madge/Frances.

1 comment:

jj. said...

Madgesty you are loved and loved some more. My heart melts and reforms with every word you write. I feel honoured to have brought in 2008 hip to hip with you. Last year (be it spring, summer, fall) was a slice of pie & I am looking forward to all the devilish sweet treats we will partake of this year. Cheers my love! Here's to a year unknown; if nothing else my only wish is that we live and move and feel it all. Je t'aime la mille!

xoxo forever your partner in fast food crimes,
jj.